This website has been built to expand on our original ebay store SKJ Sirikanya Jewellery, in order to offer a wider range of items at more affordable prices. SKJ Jewelry also has a sister site, www.ancient-beadart.com which is a gallery style website with an emphasis on luxury items and rare, collectible old beads & jewelry.
This website is part of a family run business that has been in operation for over 20 years. Our passion is for collecting unique old beads and designing wearable bead-art jewelry. We like to make one of a kind, hand-crafted jewelry using both old and new materials. We can customize our designs to your specifications and welcome inquiries regarding orders.
We also deal in high quality natural new gemstone beads, as well as rough and polished specimen stone. Most of our items are sourced either by ourselves on our travels or from our friends & trading partners throughout the Middle East, Africa & Asia. Our friends and trading partners include designers, collectors, everyday hobbyists & bead enthusiasts. We value trust and enjoy the friendships we have gained through this business.
Shipping & Handling
Items are sent from Bangkok, Thailand using either registered airmail, EMS, FedEx or UPS services. Registered airmail is a good reliable option for lower value orders & in cases where costs must be kept to a minimum. Delivery time is 2-3 weeks to North America & less for most other destinations. Registered airmail requires signature upon receipt but has limited online tracking facility. However we have sent thousands of packages using this service and find it very reliable. Registered airmail charges are calculated at the rate of US$6.00 for the first item plus $1 per extra item or weight calculated depending on which is most economical for you.
For larger orders of more value we recommend a priority mail service such as EMS, FedEx or UPS. These services are fast and have online tracking facility. Please contact us for up to date details of these services.
Customs charges at the port of delivery are a buyer's responsibility. We will do our best to limit any unnecessary charges so please inform us if you have any special requirements for customs' declaration to your country.
All orders are processed promptly & sent out within 4 working days unless you are ordering a custom made item. Please contact us if you need further information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I pay? Payment can be made using any major credit card, PayPal and bank transfer in some situations.
- What is your return policy? Please notify us within 7 days if you wish to return an item. Items can be returned for a refund or exchange, return shipping charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Can I combine shipping with multiple items? Yes, with multiple item orders please do not pay instantly. Either request a combined shipping invoice, or wait for us to adjust your invoice for you.
- Can I combine purchases from your ancient-beadart & ebay websites? Yes, you will be invoiced separately but shipping can be combined & items sent in the same package.
- Do you offer faster shipping services? Yes, EMS express courier & FedEx express services are available – please email us for an up to date quote on pricing for these services if you need your items in a hurry.
- Can I insure my package? Yes, packages sent by EMS/FedEx & UPS can be insured. Please be aware that these shipping services are more likely to incur customs duties on arrival in your country. Regular registered airmail packages cannot be insured.
- Where do you ship to? We ship worldwide to most destinations. We reserve the right to refuse shipment in some cases when we are concerned with safety of delivery.